Seating To Go has provided wheelchair and seating assessments for people of all ages with injury related needs for over 20 years. Since joining the Geneva Healthcare Group, we can now offer specialist input within their ACC Training for Independence programmes. This ensures expert oversight and education related to pressure injury management and postural care, and access to our peer mentored wheelchair skills training. This service is fully funded via referral from ACC.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Wheelchair and seating prescription for people with spinal injuries and traumatic brain injury
- 24hr postural management assessments, including night-time positioning
- Powered mobility assessments for people requiring specialty controls or adapted training strategies
- Pressure injury management and pressure mapping
- Custom seating solutions for people with significant postural changes
- Power assist and all-terrain wheelchair assessments
- Peer mentored wheelchair skills training
Our technician service is available for repairs and annual servicing of all ACC funded disability equipment.